1.6K views
1.1
Additional Fees

My snap on top was beautiful colored and everything else but it wasn't made properly and when I tried to get a return they said they couldn't do anything about it.The place that did The Impressions cut off one of the teeth in the back with the tip that you put hold to put it on and then they turned around and drill down my teeth and order to fit in after Prue Impressions were already taken to make this *** thing and they charge me $1,200 just for the top.

It is already cracked once and had to be put into another tooth hurt to make it really use it until I can get the implants done.

It cause me infection even using all their products.I would not advise it for anyone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Snap On Smile. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Snap On Smile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Snap On Smile to other companies on our site.

Comments