Contact Snap On Smile Customer Service
You can contact the customer service of Snap On Smile calling Snap On Smile's phone numbers.
- (800) 519-2295
- (800) 519-2295
- (678) 732-7245
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Summary of Snap On Smile Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Customers Contact Snap On Smile to Ask about:
Request for Information Question:
- “Questions about my recently received package from beta beetle” ,
- “Question about product” ,
- “I really need help,my snap on smile totally desintegrated thru the years,I can't afford the dentist at this time,the last piece broke,I want to buy my snap on smiles again based on the last order”
- “I want a refund”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “To order replacement”
- “Return” ,
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Awards Snap-On Smile I've not received it”
- “Waiting on shipments tracking numbers”
Product/ Service Question:
- “The snap on smile wouldn't work for me”
- “Broken or originals product?” ,
- “Product ordered . Want money back” ,
- “Don't fit” ,
- “Just because” ,
Pros: There are noooo pros, There are no pros, Fake, Gets peoples hopes up, Set appearance
Cons: Fake, Poor quality, Plastic garbage, How thick the teeth are, How it looks like
Snap On Smile is a company that specializes in selling various dental products. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas and operates all around the U.S. The company is owned by Dr. Terri Alain – a dentist with a 26 year experience. Snap On Smile focuses on selling specialized dental products and solves various problems like gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth. The company also specializes in providing tooth polishing services. Snap On Smile was highlighted in Greatday Houston TV show and local magazines. Also, the company sells at-home care products such as anti-bacterial gels and cleaning supplies.
Snap On Smile is ranked 74 out of 393 in Dentistry category
Compare Snap On Smile To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.